Submission deadline: December 17th, 2023 11PM GMT / 3PM PST
RULES AND MORE INFO:
IN ORDER FOR A BLIND COMPETITION TO BE SUCCESSFUL, ARTISTS WHO SIGN UP NEED TO KEEP THEIR WORKS PRIVATE (NOT SHARED PUBLICALLY UNTILL WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED.) Artists also can not inform Anna B May that they are participating.
- Artists who sign up agree to hold posting their submissions to their personal channels until AFTER Anna has live streamed all entries AND announced winners.
- All artists who participate can NOT publish remix to streaming channels themselves (Spotify, iTunes...etc).
- Artists may NOT include copyrighted material in their remix.
- No explicit lyrics, if additional vocals are added.
- The submission host may pre-screen submissions that appear to be suspect/a joke.
- All artists who made remixes can post their works on their channels (like Soundecloud and YouTube) but only AFTER competition is closed and winners are announced. Title should include Anna B May as the original artist. Ex: Anna B May - In Another Life (Artist Remix)
- In case if you have any questions regarding contest - please address them directly to remix host: lost.empathy (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Discord lost.empathy#4174)
lost.empathy is a producer and composer based in Kaliningrad, delves into the cryptic realms of underground future garage and ambient vibes. Since the beginning of the project in 2021, he has been supported by exclusive labels and promoters like Insight Music UK, Dreamscape, and Eeuphonious. He likes to work with dark analog soundscapes and complex percussions that resonate with the lost souls of this world.
Originally from Venezuela, KASIQUE started his journey into the music production world in 2017, mostly by making remixes from different genres and styles, been the Bass music scene his favorite. In 2019 had his first release of the remix of the song "Back To Life" by Dekon & Tom & Dexx.
Anna B May is classically trained composer/music producer, originally from Russia, long time based in Hong Kong. Being concentrated on mainly instrumental music that tells a story and shares the emotion, Anna enjoys combining her classical routes with modern electronic sounds.
She is well known for her ambient, chill, piano and cinematic works. Her recent releases supported by Nick Gunn's label "Blue Dot Studios" got into daily rotation on SiriusXM Spa Channel, alongside with such artists as Enya, Brian Eno, Olafur Arnalds.
- Original project info: C min, BPM 70 or 140 - The copyright and all other rights of the provided stems and musical compositions embodied in the stems are owned and controlled by Anna B May - The stems may not be used for any other purposes than for participating in this contest - Remixer should use at least 1 stem in remix. Midi for main melody is also provided, but mainly for informational purpose. Remix SHOULD contain at least one audio stem.
Upload your finished remix mastered, 16 bit 44.1 kHz in .WAV to Google Drive, Dropbox, Wetransfer etc.
- By submitting your remix you warrant that all added content in the remix is your own intellectual property, have been created by you and any used loops/sounds are royalty free. All content in your remix is free from any third party copyright claim.
- Only one entry per one individual is accepted.
Fill the submission formhere or by clicking SUBMIT button below. - If you have any questions about this contest - feel free to contact lost.empathy by email email@example.com
- Do not submit your remix directly, only through the form, as you need to confirm terms.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE:December 17th, 11 pm GMT - LIVE EVENT on youtube.com/annabmay: December 23rd, 2023 - Winners should be able to get cash prize by PayPal - Other ways to remit cash are also possible
- Winners should have an account with Routenote Distributor to be able to get split royalties automatically. Routenote account can be created for free.
- Winners are also eligible to sell their remixes on their Bandcamp.
By submitting your entry, you agree with all terms mentioned on this contest page.